For over 30 years the Black & Gold Club has been supporting student-athletes at Dalhousie University.
With the generous contributions of members and donors, the Club provides support to the Black & Gold Academic Success program, a service that is very highly valued by prospective recruits and current student-athletes.
In the last decade, more than 800 Tigers student-athletes have achieved CIS Academic All-Canadian status, which is approximately two-thirds of our eligible varsity athletes. This is due in large part to our Black & Gold Academic Success program, which is supported by the Black & Gold Club.
Become a member of the Black & Gold Club and help our student-athletes be great in the classroom and on the playing field!
Club Membership Benefits:
• Black & Gold ticket rate at home games at Dalplex and Wickwire Field
• Preferred seating at home games in Dalplex
• Weekly Roar on Tigers e-newsletter detailing the progress of our teams
• Recognition in the annual Dalhousie Tigers year in review publication
• Tax receipt
Cost: $250 annually
• $200 goes to the Black & Gold Academic Success program
• $50 goes to the varsity team of your choice
Call 902 494-8801 to register by phone or go to Dalhousie's Alumni page to register online.
2016-17 Black & Gold Club Board of Directors
Judi Rice, President
Michelle Aucoin, Board Member
Nancy Barkhouse, Board Member
Noel Pendergast, Board Member
Isabelle (Izzy) Germain, Board Member
Kristy McGregor-Bales, Board Member
Anna Stammberger, Coach Representative
Emily Huner, Manager Finance & Administration
Join the winning team and support our varsity student-athletes!