For over 30 years the Black & Gold Club has been supporting student-athletes at Dalhousie University.
With the generous contributions of members and donors, the Club provides support to the Black & Gold Academic Success program, a service that is very highly valued by prospective recruits and current student-athletes.
In the last decade, more than 800 Tigers student-athletes have achieved U SPORTS Academic All-Canadian status, which is approximately two-thirds of our eligible varsity athletes. This is due in large part to our Black & Gold Academic Success program, which is supported by the Black & Gold Club.
Become a member of the Black & Gold Club and help our student-athletes be great in the classroom and on the playing field!
Club Membership Benefits:
• Black & Gold ticket rate at home games at Dalplex and Wickwire Field
• Preferred seating at home games in Dalplex
• Weekly Roar on Tigers e-newsletter detailing the progress of our teams
• Recognition in the annual Dalhousie Tigers year in review publication
• Tax receipt
Cost: $250 annually
• $200 goes to the Black & Gold Academic Success program
• $50 goes to the varsity team of your choice
Call 902 494-8801 to register by phone or go to Dalhousie's Alumni page to register online.
2017-18 Black & Gold Club Board of Directors
Judi Rice, President
Michelle Aucoin, Board Member
Nancy Barkhouse, Board Member
Noel Pendergast, Board Member
Isabelle (Izzy) Germain, Board Member
Anna Stammberger, Coach Representative
Join the winning team and support our varsity student-athletes!